Shekinah Revival Ministries
WHO WE ARE (What we are passionate about)
We are an apostolic/prophetic community of Spirit-filled disciples of Jesus Christ – multi-ethnic, multi-generational – passionately pursuing the manifested, life-changing presence of God. We are radical praisers and worshipers creating an atmosphere of joy and liberty in the Holy Spirit. And we are warriors tearing down strongholds of the enemy and rending the heavens for the glory and presence of God to fall in our midst.
OUR MISSION (What we do)
We create an atmosphere in which the life-giving Word of God is preached and the gifts of the Holy Spirit manifest – where believers have encounters with God; are restored in spirit, soul, and body; and are launched into their destinies – where the good news of the Gospel is spread to our city, state, nation, and world.
OUR VISION (Where we are going; What we are becoming)
1. A Supernatural Church
2. A Bible Training Center
3. A House of Healing and Deliverance
4. The Church as a Family
5. An Evangelistic Outreach Center
6. A Cradle-to-Grave Ministry
7. A Place of Liberty in the Holy Spirit
STATEMENT OF FAITH (What we believe)
1. In the full and unique inspiration of the holy Bible as the divine Word of God, the only infallible, sufficient and authoritative rule of faith and practice.
2. In one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial intercession and His personal, pre-millennial, second coming in power and glory.
4. In the fall of man, his moral depravity, and that repentance is commanded of God and necessary for the forgiveness of sins.
5. In sanctification by faith and subsequent regeneration through faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
6. That justification, regeneration and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus.
7. In the baptism of the Holy Spirit subsequent to a clean heart and that this experience is the endowment of power for a life of Christian service and holiness.
8. In speaking with other tongues as the Holy Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of having received the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
9. In water baptism by immersion in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit as it is commanded of all who repent to be baptized.
10. Holiness is God’s standard of living for His people.
11. In divine healing for the body through faith in the name of Jesus and that this is part of the atonement.
12. In the Lord’s Supper to commemorate the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus.
13. In the resurrection of the body unto eternal life for the saved and unto eternal punishment of the wicked.
14. In security for the believer as he abides in vital fellowship with Christ.
15. In spiritual unity of all believers who comprise the Church, the Body of Christ.
16. That parents have the right to choose Christian Education for their children.